I was recently interviewed by Larry Clarkin, co-host of The Thirsty Developer podcast. The interview was dedicated to the topic of use cases (big surpise!). We spent our time answering use case-related questions like:
- What are use cases?
- Why are they different or better than other forms of requirements?
- Are use cases different than user stories?
- What are the downfalls and pitfalls of use cases?
- Do use cases have smells?
- Can there be too many use cases?
It was a lot of fun doing the interview. I hope you'll listen in.
You can download and listen to the show here: